Skip to main content

canker sores

Have I told you yet about the canker sore from Hell? Oh, I am so not exaggerating. This canker sore it the WORST I have ever had, and whoo boy have I had some doozies. I would even rather a cold sore than this!

I have a canker sore on my uvula! On my uvula? Are you kidding me? How did that happen? It hurts like where it came from--especially while eating or drinking. I've found that eating soft warm food is okay, but anything else, especially cold, acidic or crunchy is super painful. I thought I'd eat a yogurt with my lunch today. Nope! Pasta or rice is what I've had for dinner the past two nights, and those work just fine.

Sore throat spray and ibuprofen don't do much for it, though I'm still popping ibuprofen like a mad woman. Actually, the sore throat spray was pretty much useless. I'm planning on getting some good pain meds before I leave for Bangladesh tomorrow. Thank goodness!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia