Skip to main content

getting ready for the michigan reception



This picture was taken with my phone as I was getting ready for our Michigan wedding reception. By the way, I absolutely LOVED my hair that day...way more than my wedding day! I curled it with a flat iron. ;)


But I didn't like the original. Everything is too, well, orange! I am no photoshop genius. Heck, I can barely figure out how to turn the program on. And anyway, I don't need to do all the crazy cool stuff that photoshop can do. I need to crop this picture or change the contrast with that one. So, what I use is Picasa. It's simple but it does the editing I need.


And, anyway, I just felt like sharing that for all you other bloggers who don't use photoshop. Picasa is FREE and super user-friendly.

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends January 5th!

Comments

  1. Such a cute shot!!

    Happy New Year and thank you for visiting me on my special SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that a reception for you guys or for someone else? Also, LOVE your hair. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was our 2nd reception for our family & friends up in Michigan who couldn't make it to our wedding (you know, cause they had so much heads up and all).

    My hair! Oh, I loved my hair that night!!! I curled it with a flat iron, a neat trick I learned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia