Skip to main content

shabbyblogs.com

I know that plenty of your read this by RSS--not that I'm not complaining, I'm an RSS addict myself. But if you haven't visited my blog in the past 24 hours, you're missing something. I totally changed the look!


Okay, okay, I know I change my look a lot, but this one is worth me writing a post about. My friend Alanna recently started up a blog and I saw that her cute background and buttons and such were all from a place called shabbyblogs.com. So, naturally, I had to check it out!


It's not too different from thecutestblogontheblog.com, which I know several of us use. It's the same idea: free backgrounds and such, but, oh my gosh, the ones on shabbyblogs.com are so cute! I swear I'm not getting paid to say this. I just had to share.


So, if you're in the mood for a shabby chic little change, you might want to check it out.

Comments

  1. I'm ridiculously glad you posted this. I visited your blog yesterday, and I was wondering where you got it. Maybe you should help me redesign my blog. I'd still like a header with pix of me, but maybe smaller. And without me doing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty! I went to cutest blog the other day intending to redecorate, but I couldn't find anything amazing enough. I'm going to try shabby and see what they've got. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I knew it was a gem I couldn't keep to myself!

    And, yeah, Stargirl. We'll have some bloggy fun inbetween shopping trips. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I add the divider, Tiff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mary, this should help:

    http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/tutorial-how-to-add-post-dividers-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman