Skip to main content

the chocolate part of mint chocolate chip

We stopped at Bruster's for ice cream--mint chocolate chip for me and birthday cake for him. I'm glad I only got a single because the ice creams were massive! Oh, and it was oh-so-good!

You should know, however, that I'm very picky about my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I like the chocolate pieces not to be chips nor to be chunks; I like the skinny slivers of chocolate. Any bigger than a sliver, and I feel like I have too much chocolate in my ice cream. What? Too much chocolat? C'est nes pas possible! Yes, it's true. And the chocolate pieces in my ice cream tonight were almost perfect.

You know who has the best mint chocolate chip ice cream? That is to say, the best mint chocolate chip ice cream I've had since I've come to the realization that I have specific tastes about the chocolate in my mint chocolate chip.

Mayfield mint chocolate chip ice cream has the absolutely perfect sized chocolate pieces. Perfect little slivers of chocolate. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but that carton was gone in a week. Oh yum!

Comments

  1. And I thought I was the only one measuring chocolate chip pieces in my mint ice cream. I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone in my crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia