Skip to main content

In case you can't tell what that is...



...it's the freakin' highest midterm grade in the hardest class I've ever been in.

I clearly remember walking out of that test thinking that I had NO idea how it went. Did I make and A or did I fail? I was just happy to be out of there and on to spring break. I didn't want to think about it.

Imagine my surprise when I was handed back my midterm today and my teacher announced that I had made the highest grade. "I know," he said, clapping his hands a few times, "how much work goes into getting a 58 [out of 60] on this test and I want to recognize that."

I did a little dance.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always doing a little dance and I think it's rubbed off on me. I do the Charleston in public now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! And extra points for the teacher's comment. Very awesome!

    PS> Kuntow's comment cracked me up. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It makes all the late nights and coffee addictions worthwhile. :-)

    *mingle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    Happy Mingling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia