Skip to main content

Happy Christmas Adam!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and, like Eve from the Bible and Adam who came before her, what comes before Christmas Eve is Christmas Adam. I first heard about this from my sister, but after Googling "Christmas Adam" last year, I learned that we were not alone in this silliness. :)

We don't actually have any traditions or anything of significance on Christmas Adam. Of the few people that "celebrate" Christmas Adam, some use it as a day to open an extra present. Most, however, are like Stargirl and me--we just want another day to build the Christmas anticipation.

Are there any extra little days that you like to celebrate this holiday season?

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. This is awesome! I've never heard of Christmas Adam before, but we will celebrate with gusto when I get home tonight! Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia