Skip to main content

Christmas with the snow, with the snow, with the snow snow!

Monday: Snow showers, 20°/7°
Tuesday: Cloudy, 28°/28°
Wednesday: Few Snow Showers/Wind, 32°/11°
Thursday: Mostly cloudy, 21°/20°
Friday: Mostly cloud, 30°/22°
Saturday: Cloudy, 29°/24°


Above is *not* the weather for cast for my wonderful southern metropolis. Above part of the 10-day weather forecast taken from the Detroit airport (from weather.com) where Mike and I will be flying in to spend Christmas with his family.

I'm excited. I'm excited about the week off work, spending time with Mike, flying, and snow! I'll miss my family, but it will be interesting to experience another family's holiday traditions. And I'm excited about spending Christmas with Mike.

Oh...and just for comparison, this is the weather we're leaving behind:
Monday: Partly Cloudy, 45°/27°
Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy, 47°/38°
Wednesday: Showers, 58°/33°
Thursday: Sunny, 54°/34°
Friday: Mostly Cloudy, 55°/42°
Saturday: Partly Cloudy, 56°/46°


Or more importantly, the weather we are coming home to!

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia