Skip to main content

Christmas Survey from Missy

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper if I have the time.

2. Real tree or Artificial? At my house we have a teeny-weeny red tinsel tree. I'd love a real tree one day, though.

3. When do you put up the tree? We put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Probably early January.

5. Do you like eggnog? I've never tried it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

7. Hardest person to buy for?

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? How about neither. Well, okay, a few people get 'em.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A cheap, ill-fitting used coat my brother bought at a yard sale.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? does "Love Acutally" count?

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early. Pre-thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Actually, not that I can think of.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All of it!

16. Lights on the tree? Of course! :)

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Baby, Please Come Home" and "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'd rather stay home. But then I'd have to give up being with my family, and I'm not about to do that!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Oh, I can quote the man himself: Now Dasher, now Dancer, now Prancer and Vixen! On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall! Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!...um. Safe to say I read that book alot. Oh. And Rudolph, of course!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The stress that we bring into it.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? White and twinkly. :)

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I really love cranberry sauce. Particularly the canned kind--ha-ha!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Good memories.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia