Skip to main content

Christmas recap

So, it's been a while. Sorry about that, I've been away. Michigan was wonderful. When I got off the plane, the air was so cold I couldn't believe it. And I loved it! It snowed while we were there! The snow was wonderful. There's no way I could recap the trip without boring you half to death, so I won't try. But I did enjoy my Christmas.

Mike got me a Nintendo DS with Brain Age 2 (which he played almost more than I did!) and a Chia Herb Garden! Ha! I just planted some herbs last night: cilantro, basil, majoram, and parsley.

Probably my favorite present--after the DS, of course--is a snowflake necklace that I got from his mom. It's perfect and definitely fits my style of jewelry. It's a silver snowflake with little CZ and detailed design. Super cute! I've got to wear it while I still can, though, because who wears a snowflake pendant in the summer?

The best part about the trip is the whole reason I sacrificed having Christmas with my family. I spent it with Mike and we had a wonderful little Christmas vacation.


♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. "wonderful time little Christmas vacation"? Do I need to start playing copy editor for your blog? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! yeah, i have plenty of typos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I hope it's the first of many! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia