Skip to main content

Oh, sweet Halloween

Yesterday at Target, Mike and I wandered up and down the Halloween candy aisles on two separate missions. My mission was to find candy corn. Result? Epic fail. The only candy corn was some "gourmet" mango flavored candy corn.

"I don't want mango flavored candy corn!" I demanded. "I want candy corn flavored candy corn!"

Is that too much to ask? No. What was particularly annoying about this was that the Halloween candy aisles had lots of pictures of candy corn. As seen in this picture I found on flickr:


[do you see that runner? that's candy corn, I tell you! false advertisement! at perfect Tiffizzle eye-level!]

While I was on my vain hunt for candy corn, Mike was on a hunt for the bag of candy with the perfect mixture of fun-sized treats. You know, one of those monstrous sized bags of candy that is particularly convenient if you plan on handing out candy to the masses of monsters on All Hallow's Eve. One minor hiccup, though, is that Mike isn't planning on handing out candy. Trick-or-treaters don't come inside his building and I doubt there is anyone of trick-or-treating age living in the building.

So, he's stuck with all this candy that he doesn't even want because he bought the bag for the purpose of getting Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and accidentally got a bag with Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar. Due to the crispies, he doesn't even like the Crispy Crunch Bar.

Bummer for him. Me? Oh, I love crispies. :) And we picked up some candy corn at the grocery store.

Oh sweet Halloween.

♥,TiffanyAnne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia