Skip to main content

Media Managment

"So, I talked to that reporter today." I had said while we were chatting before class. (I was interviewed for an article about my professor. Sopping wet with conditioner still in my hair. It was a phone interview.)

My professor got this weird look on his face and said how he preferred to be on the other side of the story. He'd rather write the story than be the subject of the story.

"Like this one time, when I was on Larry King Live--"

"Wait. You were on Larry King Live???"

He's so casual about it all. The first day of class, he mentioned his Pulitzer almost in passing like it was no big deal. I bet the deal is that he'd rather stay outta the limelight. That's why he's the guy who isn't in the stories--his byline is on top of them.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman