Skip to main content

I'm kind of pretty...

I wish I had a photo from Saturday night. It was Christmas in July...sort of. You see, for Christmas, I gave my sister two tickets to see Avenue Q. Well, really she only got one ticket since one was *clearly* for me.

[Screaming and falling over after opening the envelope.]

So, this past Saturday, we got all dolled up and went to see Avenue Q. It was great. Offensive...but not nearly as offensive as I had prepared myself for. But this post is not really about Avenue Q. It is more about how my girlieness rubbed off on Stargirl this past weekend.

"Somehow Tiffany turned me into a girl this weekend. I'm wearing make-up and I now own a straight iron. Thanx Tiffizzle."--twitter.com/stargirl84

So says the Stargirl (how's that for alliteration?) who rarely pops in her contacts, has never used a straightening iron (before I did her hair Saturday night), and rarely dresses girlie. When she does dress girlie, I get a pix message with a subtitle saying something along the lines of how she feels like she is me. Not that there is anything wrong with always wearing glasses or never having used a straight iron. I just think it's cute--that's all.

If you had an once of self-esteem, of self-worth, of self-confidence, you would realize that as trite as it may sound, beauty is truly skin-deep.
--from the movie "Beautiful Girls"

And I wish I had gotten a picture Saturday night.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia