Skip to main content

Eyeshadow gone arwy

"Are you going to camp again tonight?"
"No...why?"
"Well, you don't look like you just rolled out of bed and drove here."*
"Oh...well...I just woke up early."**
"Right...so, what? You've a hot date tonight or something?"

My boss likes to pick on me about boys whenever he gets the chance. I think it is funny and currently almost always completely inaccurate. :) For the record, no, I did not have a hot date last night. I hung out with a bunch of people from bible study and had blueberry pancakes. Yum!


*This how I usually look. It is highly unusual for me to wear makeup to work. However, on days that I have to head straight from work to camp to dance, I do my hair and makeup while the kids are napping.
**Translation: I felt like concealing my blemishes today.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia