Skip to main content

The Dark Night

Along with many other people in many different locations, I went to a midnight showing of The Dark Night. Notably, this was my first ever midnight showing. Unlike nearly all my fellow midnight viewers, I am not a fan of the movie. It would be a lie to say that I disliked The Dark Night in it's entirety because I did enjoy some of it, but it was a very dark movie. I do not do well with very dark things. As I exited the theater with my gaggle of friends, one looked over at me. "Did you like it?" I gave a tiny but very perceptible shake of my head. He correctly guessed that the movie disturbed me.



While I was bothered by the movie, I was not scared. (I scare easily and stay scared. Those zombies from I Am Legend still freak me out and I scare myself silly thinking of them.)

Despite the fact that I did not like many aspects of The Dark Night, it was a pretty dang good movie. I will not bother going into the plot line because many of you probably already know it. If you do not know it, well, then, you probably want to be surprised. The movie was well done and all that, but the sadism which characterized the Joker just seriously bothered me. I couldn't look at Two-Face either--gave me the screaming heebie-jeebies to look at him. I do still hope they make another one, though, because I am quite fond of these superhero movies.

All the characters were spectacularly played. Christian Bale did a fantastic job as Batman/Bruce Wayne and was as good looking as ever.On that note, many people seem to think that Christian Bale looks like my friend Mike. I do not see it. What do you think:



♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Hahahahahahaha! I mean, err..um...hmm...only in so much as he also looks like Tom Cruise and I look like Keanu Reeves. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as good looking as that guy. -Christian Bale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia