Skip to main content

daily photo: crossing



I was on vacation with my parents. We were at some base near Savannah and drove past a few XING signs. These ones were a bit unusual since they had tanks on them! We had never seen any signs like that...so we pulled over and took our picture at the next one. Later, on our way to Tybee Island, we passed turtle XING signs. We pulled over, took our picture with one...and thus it began (much to my and my father's amusement and my mother's embarrassment).

View the full album here.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Yaaaay! Our family is weeeiirrrd! Maybe they have new signs for us to photograph this vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia