Skip to main content

Jeremiah 15:16

My return from Louisville did not come with a "God-high" like last year. No, it was much better. My weekend was full of conviction, encouragement, accountability, and fellowship.

Also, I went to the New Attitude conference. The amazing praise and worship time lead by the Na Band was followed by some excellent messages given by some incredible men. This year's theme was God's word and how wonderful a theme it was. How relevant to my life! Some of the things I heard during the sessions gave me great encouragement concerning issues with which I am currently struggling. What a blessing. How wonderfully refreshing to be surrounded by so many believers for an extended period of time and to be sitting under some of the best teaching in the country.

Like John Piper.

Twice.

You can go to www.NewAttitude.org and listen to the messages online. I would highly recommend this.

Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.
*Jeremiah 15:16 (ESV)

Conference photos...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman