Skip to main content

daily photo: fake miniature



You're looking at the corner of Liberty and 4th in Louisville, KY from 11 floors up.

Ever heard of fake miniature photos? I first saw fake miniature on daily dose of imagery which is quite possibly the best photoblog in existence. Ever since I saw the first one, I have desired to do fake miniatures of my own. As I don't own a tilt-shift lens, so I decided to fake it. Also, I only have Picasa--not photoshop--so I make do with that...

Some other fake miniatures: mini hotel, mini tehran, mini highway.

Comments

  1. Well done Tiff. This technique could support a number
    of composite elements or just a "stand alone" tool as you have done hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman