Skip to main content

Misinterpretation

Ha-ha! I was totally wrong! I did make an 80 on the exam.

An 80 out of 80! Oh yeah, that's right. I made a perfect score. Okay, well, I made a 79 out of 80 because I messed up a little on the maps, but he had said at the beginning of the class that he would give us two extra points on the exam if we turned in the CYOA form about the syllabus. So...technically, I made 81 out of 80. But he doesn't do that, so he's going to add the 2nd point to the next exam.

Yay! I feel like a smarty-pants.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Miscellaneous From MissySeptember 25, 2007 at 3:32 PM

    Woo-hoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, I guess you can keep slacking off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should - you area smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman