Skip to main content

I'm A Slave 4 U

I am on such a Britney kick right now. I love old Britney. I love her and her dancing-with-a-python-self.


I'm listening to a random playlist composed of all the songs from "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!...I Did It Again!", "Britney", and "In The Zone."

OMG, love it. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. I've got the boom-boom that you want. Sometimes I run, sometimes I fall. You're toxic, I'm slippin' under! Here comes the showdown. You've got that something, what can I do?

She seriously disappointed at the VMAs. She is a performer and she can deliver. She just didn't.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. She's done for. To quote The Mighty Megatron "It's over, Prime!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman