Skip to main content

I never went with Jack Kerouac to N-Y-C.

I haven't had any alcohol for the past week. So why on Earth did I wake up this morning feeling like I had way too many shots of Jagermeister last night?

Well, that's fine. Tonight is the Boston slumber party. Tomorrows I'm going to hang out with Jeffy and Mary. We shall mix drinks and play Halo 2.

I just saw some pics of an old friend of mine who is traveling and livin' it up. And I realize that I am free to do that. Part of me yearns to wander. But really, I like it too much here in Greenville. But maybe a roadtrip this Spring? Mar-izzle? We'll start saving now. Okay, Lou?

Now...to work on that show review.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia