Skip to main content

Cosmos

Online astronomy class is going to rock. Today's assignment? "Read the syllabus." Yeah! As I told my sister, it's like boring first day of class stuff....without having to sit through an hour and a half of someone else reading aloud what you can read to yourself.

I think I'll do okay here.

And since I'm taking astronomy ... I think someone should get me this t-shirt:


Oh, and check out Astronomy Picture of the Day! I've linked to it on my sidebar under "Photography".

This is today's:


♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Fishing for new t-shirts, I see. I take it that Boston Mission Team shirt isn't good enough anymore, huh? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could always use cool new t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia