Skip to main content

see my tagline

"piece by peace"
it doesn't make much sense
but it kind of does

sometimes, i think that it's like i've been given peace. but i've been pushing it away. because to accept the peace is to acknowledge that this is really it. it really is over.

well, it's time to stop dwelling. it's time to stop refusing peace. as cliched as it sounds, everything really does happen for a reason.

church was very good today. both the service and sunday school. and now it's time to go back. :-)

hopefully, maybe, i'll be going to a friend's house tonight to watch foreign films! we shall see.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Uungh! Foreign Films. The only film like that worth watching is Asses of Fire by Terrance and Phillip, it's a foreign film from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also, Harry Potter would possibly be a foreign film, I guess. Already got my tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Harry Potter, since you've already got the counter up, you wanna get a group together to see it on the 20th? I'll actually be back in town by that point and I haven't seen a movie in a long time (at least not in theaters).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't on the 20th. I've got a concert to be at. I think I sent you an invite on Facebook. It's should be super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman