Skip to main content

Random events of the day...

Here I am, still listening to Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix on CD. I just got home from babysitting Oliver for Mike & Mallie. Man, what a cutie! We had fun, but he was none to pleased to be put down to bed by someone other than Mommy or Daddy.

Right now, I'm sitting in my apartment with the windows open for the first time in months. Since the 80 and 90 degree days hit us, it's been A/C only in here. My front room is totally like a sauna. It gets so hot! All of my openable windows are open (some are painted shut) and my box fan is in full force giving the whole place a nice breeze.

So, while the kids were napping I missed three calls, one text message, and one picture message--all from my family. What happened? My dad fell of a ladder while painting the barn and broke his ankle. Ouch! I've never broken a bone and hope I never do! What a bummer. He was going in for some type of three letter scan when I called my sister this afternoon amidst decorating the back porch for the Godlewski's dinner party. He's doing fine and I'm going to go home to chill with my parents tomorrow.

Speaking of work. Janelle mentioned to me today that she was soon to be filing paperwork for getting a new au pair and wanted to make sure that I was still leaving in January. Well, while I have been throwing around the idea of moving to Spartanburg and getting in debt so I can seriously focus on school, I told Janelle that I was having second thoughts. We'll see what happens.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Yeah, my mom was the first one to read the Harry Potter books in my family and I sure did tease her about it. When I picked one up myself though, I found out they were pretty darn good. Now I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman