Skip to main content

I heart babies...

I remember the first time I had alone time with Lauren. She was so tiny and still on the monitor. Janelle had taken Alex to get a haircut. So there we were, in the master bedroom. I sat on the bed watching her sleep in her bassinet willing her to wake up so I could see her eyes. No such luck. I picked her up, just to be able to hold her. She was wrapped in the pink blanket with flowers that she still likes. She lay on my chest, stirring a bit, but not waking up. So sweet. So very sweet.

I had my first alone time with Davis this morning and it was quite the opposite. Ha-ha. It's not that he cried the *whole* time, but let's just say I ate my lunch while walking in circles and bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet. I am so talented. Ohhh yeah! Okay, so, he was a bit fussy, but he did quiet down. He is just so darn cute and has such beautiful eyes. He's going to grow up to be just as handsome as Alex because they're baby pictures are practically identical!

I'm so blessed to have this job and take care of the most beautiful, wonderful children ever.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. You need some kids of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are pre-reqs for that kind of thing and as I have none, I'll settle for taking care of them by day and going to a child-free home at night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the child free home at night can't be undersold. There's a lot to be said for being able to sleep a whole night through without waking up ten times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman