Skip to main content

Answered prayers

Boys I haven't talked to in ages have been quick to send me messages and comments upon hear about my change in status.

That's tacky and, really, I'm uninterested.

I prayed for this over and over again. I begged God to make anything happen, even this. And, well, it did. And it's good.

I never told anyone that my obsession (the one I pretended didn't exsist but tore me up inside) was affecting my walk with God. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I said the opposite.

So, if I lied, I'm sorry.

I don't know what to say now. There's a poem over at NRAA. But the only stanza I like is the very last one.

because really
when you think about it
we're sort of kindred spirits anyway


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. When Jeff and I broke up, as soon as I changed my FaceBook status, Cody Parks sent me a message saying "now that you're single, do you think I might have a chance of taking you out to dinner?" I didn't even reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tone in the dissection of your Friday didn't really make me surprised to read this... other than at first I didn't know what "my change in status" meant until I looked. Anyways, happy Monday!

    --matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your status change? I totally missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i changed it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook is for teenyboppers. You are to mature for that now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, what were you obsessed with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was. What was I obsessed with. I was obsessed with knowing what the heck we were doing. And, well, I guess now I know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman