Skip to main content

Smoke

I heard the weather guy on TV say that it would be smoky outside today because the wind is blowing the smoke from wildfires in Georgia and Florida. I didn't really think it would be smoky.

Well, I went outside to get my bag from my car and I had to blink a few times. I thought maybe my contacts were dirty or something at first, but there it was, a light smoky haze.

It should be gone by tomorrow. Highs today are around the upper 70s/low 80s. And by Friday, the high is 70°!

And the highs in Charleston should be 78° for both days we are there. :-) Sounds good.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Does it smell like a big campfire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. I thought it would smell more smoky, but it doesn't really.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia