Skip to main content

Put your panties on

Lauren is beautifully potty trained. She has rarely had an accident lately. She's even stayed dry over night. But it is so hard to get that girl to put her clothes back on after going potty. I'm not going to do it for her because I know she knows how. So, I'll spend the better part of the hour saying, "Lauren, you need to put your panties on!"

And when she's sixteen and OverAnalyzed is a published book, Lauren will hunt me down and kill me for writing this.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. She likes to stand "unencumbered". A future Navy Seal, perhaps? I hear they all roll without underwear too. Or maybe the next Brittney Spears?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia