Skip to main content

Nothin' much

I went Amazon.com crazy last night and bought 4 new books ("Wanting All the Right Things: Finding a Spiritual, Balanced, & Fulfilled Life", "Doing Things Right in Matters of the Heart", "Authentic Beauty: The Shaping of a Set-Apart Young Woman", "Authentic Beauty - Going Deeper: An In-depth Study Guide for the Set-Apart Young Woman") and I qualified for free shipping! Now all I have to do is wait for them to come. Hate that.

Mike and I went shopping today. I only bought a few things from PacSun and some new body lotion from Bath & Body works. Or rather, I thought it was lotion and it ended up being body wash and I didn't realize until I tried to moisturize. Oh well. It was only five bucks. Maybe I'll go back and buy the matching lotion, ha-ha.

Also, we each got 10-minute massages from those Chinese people in the mall. It was okay for a $12 massage.

I'm thinking about not waiting until I get my braces to chop off my hair. I'm getting impatient. We shall see.

Oh, and it's not that I feel like I should work in an office and not with children, but my major is jounalism. I want to get my foot into the proverbial door of journalism by working at a publication. I'll do anything--make coffee, file, whatever--just so I can get in and make connections.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia