Skip to main content

Mothers and chocolates

When I was in about the 4th grade, I bought a small box of Russel Stover chocolates. It was for my Mom. It was a very small box with only four chocolates in it.

But since there were, you know, four chocolates in it, however, I figured one would never be missed.

So I had one.

And then it was so good, I had another.

And another.

And another.

Yes friends, I ate all four of my mother's chocolates. And you know what I did with that box and those brown papers? I don't know what gave me the gall to do so, but I gave that box to my mother.

"It's the thought that counts!" Came my little voice.

It must have been humorous to her, though, because she still has the box today. I get her chocolates on every occasion I can (Christmas, her birthday, Mother's Day) to try to make up for it. I've given her Ferro Roche for two Christmases in a row.

Not that I need to make up for it, because my mother is going to con my first child into giving me an empty box of chocolates for my first Mother's Day.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Ha, what a sassy little girl you were :) That's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia