Skip to main content

I Just Want It All To Be Over

Today was Leo's court date. Again. This time he was seen by the judge. That's kind of nerve wracking. I didn't realize how much it would bother me. I pretty much freaked and cried my eyes out. The judge was impressed with how many people were there for Leo (two monks, a bunch of men from the Pillars of Christ, my family, and Mike). From what I gather (I never understand what's going on at these things!) the judge wants time to think about it and Leo has to come back to get his real sentencing. The lawyer (who didn't even know how old Leo was) thinks that this is good. That Leo will get house arrest at the Abbey.

The bailiff was already mad at me and when we all left the courtroom, I went to go give my brother (who was sitting on the Probation bench) a hug. I wasn't supposed to do that and the bailiff didn't like that and came after me. What was he going to do, kick me out? I was already leaving.

And if I want to give my brother a hug, well by gosh, I'm going to give my brother a hug.

I was bawling my eyes out even though the turnout was good. My emotions just exploded. Leo called me a silly girl. And that made me smile.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. You are a good sister to turn on the water works when he needs them. Pity points by the thousands!
    -d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miscellaneous From MissyMay 31, 2007 at 3:50 PM

    I'm glad you are a silly girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia