Skip to main content

Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?



So, we're doing The Truth Project at my church. Today was the first session and we'll continue for 13 weeks during the evening services. At first I was wary about having a video instead of a preacher, but after I saw the trailer, my mind changed. I've been pretty excited about this and since I first found out and tonight did not disappoint. It was interesting when the video featured random everyday people attempting to define truth. The point that came across from a great deal of people was that truth is relative to what you believe. That's a bit of an oxymoron, no?

Next week, the lesson is on philosophy and ethics. I'm pretty excited about that too.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. You'll be blessed by The Truth Project, Tiffany. I went through the videos, then went to see Dr. Tackett at the live event in Kansas City last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. You should keep posting about it, I'm intrested to hear what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miscellaneous From MissyMay 8, 2007 at 3:40 PM

    My boss, Craig, and his wife Kathy have been doing the Truth Project at their church, and they are loving it. I get to hear about it on Mondays, and I am loving it too. I want to hear how your class goes. I agree with anon: Please keep posting about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia