Skip to main content

Dear Readers,

I haven't really been in all that swell of a mood lately. Not for really one particular reason, but lots of little reasons combined. So, if my blogs have felt forced, it is because they were. I feel compelled to write because I know that you guys will be reading it. And as funny as it may sound, I don't want to let you down. Ha-ha. I know what it's like to be bored at work when no one is updating their blogs.

I've been going up and down for a little while and hopefully I'll kick it. I'm going to an open mic tonight. Jacob Johnson in all his musical fabulous-ness is hosting it. That should cheer me up.

Until then, here is a photo of my trying on glasses at the optometrist's yesterday. Enjoy and don't poke too much fun.


Love,
Tiffany

Comments

  1. In our thoughts and prayers - thanks for taking one for the team and still writing! Otherwise I might have to do actual work during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miscellaneous From MissyMay 31, 2007 at 3:44 PM

    I haven't felt like posting much either, recently. So I haven't. In fact, I haven't even been checking blogs.

    I like the glasses. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia