Skip to main content

Pink Boots!


She got pink rainboots from Gymboree yesterday. When I first saw her this morning, she was walking into the kitchen wearing only her new rainboots. I laughed so hard.

Her mother tells me that all day yesterday she said she wanted "pink boots." And, while her mother didn't expect to find them, when they were at Gymboree, she heard a loud squeal.

"Mom! PINK BOOTS!!!"

She wore them for the rest of the day yesterday and even took them to bed with her.

She's wearing them now.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. That makes me think of Leo and his cowboy boots! Sooo cute!!! I wanna pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miscellaneous From MissyMarch 21, 2007 at 2:32 PM

    Hee-hee! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman