Skip to main content

A Picture Is Worth One Hundred Thirty-Eight Words

Sometimes, I wonder if I should have a different photo up. But I figure that my current user photo is a very quintessential blogger photo. There I am...facing my computer. You cannot even see me. Not that I am one of those people who does not want people online to look at my face...I don't really care. That photo is from a vacation to Charleston. I went with my parents. When we got to the hotel room, one of the first things I did was sit down and check my MySpace. And my dad snapped a photo.

The following photo is completely irrelevant. But I just found it on Mike's laptop. And it is really cute. It must have been taken a while ago, because it looks like we are in his previous place of residence.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. They are both nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miscellaneous From MissyMarch 14, 2007 at 4:10 PM

    Your blogger photo is exactly perfect for blogging, I think. That's why my blogger photo is not of me. It's too non-anonymous. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman