Skip to main content

March Madness 2007, part II

The second round started today.

As for the first round, I predicted all but three right. I thought that Notre Dame(6) would easily take Winthrop(11). I should have done like Christine and rooted for the home team. Winthrop is only about an hour from me. I was also sure that Duke(6) would take Virginia Commonwealth(11). As for the Georgia Tech(10)/UNLV(7) game, I rooted for Georgia Tech because they're closer. Haha. Oh and may I say that this page is awesome because it updates scores and plays in real time.

I'm becoming a sports dork. Don't worry, this will end soon.


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod/welcome
    you can watch the games there (free!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman