Skip to main content

Friday Feast #133

Appetizer: What does the color pink make you think of?
Lip gloss

Soup: Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
My debit card. I thought I had lost it when, really, it was underneath the passenger seat of my car. I usually loose it in a pair of jeans...once I lost it in my Bible.

Salad: In 3 words, describe this past week.
Catching up time.

Main Course: What are you obsessed with?
Myself at times. Unfortunate, I know. I spent 45 minutes doing my hair last night and for what? So it could get ruined in the rainy weather?

Dessert: What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Any kind of girly perfume from PacSun.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. It's been said "You can tell where a Christian's heart is by seeing where their money is." Yours was in your Bible. Works for me!

    Rob of UnSpace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman