Skip to main content

Friday 5 for March 30: Advice, Please!

  1. What specific advice would you give to someone moving into your neighborhood? My neighborhood doesn't have very many rules as far as I know. I don't really have any advice. Except, maybe, close your curtains because the houses are close together.
  2. What specific advice would you give to someone beginning a job at your workplace (or attending school where you study, or, if you’re neither a student nor employed, doing whatever it is you do with your days)? If someone were to being my job, I would tell them that they needed three things: 1) patience, 2) a strong stomach, 3) an abundance of love.
  3. What specific advice would you give to someone who wants to begin an online journal or blog? If you want to talk about everything use an alias for yourself and for all your friends and don't let anyone you know in real life (except maybe your spouse) know about it. (I do not do this, because I don't really care. I know most of the people that read my blog and even a few of the lurkers.) And write every single day. It keeps you sane.
  4. What specific advice would you give to someone who wants to take up a hobby you’re really into? Well, I'm into scrapbooking, spoon collecting, jewelry making, and photography...among others. Let's take jewelry making. Be creative. You'll soon find how much money you can spend. Instead of buying one pair of earings for six dollars, you can make six pairs of earings for six dollars (much more, really). If you're really good, don't keep the talent to yourself. Sell your jewelry!
  5. What specific advice would you give to someone who wants to marry your closest, unmarried friend? Someone wants to marry my sister? They need my approval first. The should be willing to support her in whatever she may do. In her travel, grad work, and crazy moments. He should love her recklessly, be a strong Catholic, and love crazy women. And probably more that I'm not saying.
♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Me, crazy? Psssht. Actually that's awesome. More than anything I need someone to be there during my crazy moments, because I am not well. Too true, too true

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman