Skip to main content

Could someone tell me what this song means?

“He was so far gone, so late catch on...”
This is the start of my chapter one
But don’t it just be clear when I wish you were here?
Bells are ringing, angels disappear…

You’re all I want in this wicked world
You’re all I want…

My sweetheart she scorches the earth
Passing torches, burning to the ground
And there goes chapter two – I need something to do
Sirens wailing, pages turning to the sound…

You’re all I want in this wicked world

And won’t it just be great
If it’s three in the morning when your outline finally shifts to take its shape?

And the stars above the look on your face put me in my place
Without a single word
Chapter twenty-eight – I sleep like I pray
Fair enough, if there’s a moment that I love…
You’re all I want in this wicked world

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Miscellaneous From MissyMarch 14, 2007 at 4:12 PM

    Hee-hee-hee. I have no clue. Don't you just love songs that make you scratch your head in wonder and disgust at the ambiguousness (word?) of the author?

    Was he high at the moment?

    Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, the thing is it's kind of my and Mike's "song" because it says "You're all I want in this wicked world..." but as for the rest of it...I've got no idea what he's trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this song is a desperate cry for a stint in drug rehab....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps she needs some coming around? She's really not his sweetheart yet... and he feels that she is above him some how...

    This is all I gather...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two people meet and they feel a spark, but life doesn't let them be together. They go their separate ways but she holds out hope that they will be together someday. Many years pass, he keeps pushing her away and she finally starts to give up. The moment she gives up he finally starts to realize that she is the one he wants to be with forever. Eventually they find their way back to each other and get married after many years of being apart. Or you could say that they start a new chapter together.

    But that is just a guess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman