Skip to main content

yearly refrigerator collage

Every year, Janelle sends out a Christmas letter and a photograph of the oh-so-cute family. Last year, every thing was all red and green: the picture border, the letters, the envelopes, etc. This year, it's a bit of a snowflake theme with varying shades of blue and white.
In return, she gets pictures from nearly every friend, neighbor, and relative with children (and one without). These pictures go up on the refrigerator doors and change annually. I love to look through the newest batch and compare them to the older photos. I have seen children get one year older and families expand.
There is this one really cute little girl and her father, I have no idea who they are, but I see one picture of them each Christmas (so, three so far) and it is usually him and her and a Christmas tree, I think. It's cute.
These yearly photos make me realize a weird connection that we have with people that we have never and will never meet.
I wonder who has seen photos of me?
♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Haha, we can all see the back of your head right now!! It's over there <- on your profile :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman