Skip to main content

What a weekend.

It's been crazy and I'm not going over the details. I mean, I guess I could say nothing and no one know that anything had happened. But major events happened this weekend and I definitely learned how much I've changed in the past months. I am so grateful that I have such amazing friends in whom I was able to confide.

:-)

Life is good. We are blessed. Whatever happens, happens and no matter where life goes, I know we're cool. And that God is just and right and wonderful.

What amazed me is that I was able to truly know of God's goodness, even when I felt a lot less than good.

♥Tiffany♥

Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end. ~Hebrews 3:12-14 (ESV)

Comments

  1. I'm glad it's all working out (or rather that it will). Love you, Lou!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman