Skip to main content

Random 10 - Week 94

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1. The Glories of Calvary -- stations of the cross friday night
2. Amazing Grace -- saw the movie friday night
3. Deep Enough To Dream -- slept REALLY well friday night
4. Hold Nothing Back -- just a song i love and is on my playlist
5. Don't Stand So Close To Me -- watched "Class" w/ Andrew McCarthy... made me think of this song.
6. Better Together -- just a song i love that makes me think of Mike
7. Unfailing Love -- listened to this Sunday while getting ready
8. How Great Is Our God -- sang this song @ church
9. Dramatic Mujer -- lovely song that is on my playlist.
10. Love Travels -- one of my fave songs, also I had a mission trip meeting.


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. I'm pretty jealous that you watched Class. Freaking love A. McCarthy. Of coruse, I think you love him more. Have you heard the song In The Sun by Joseph Arther? I put it on my blog today. It's so beautiful. I makes my heart slow down just a little.

    I just wanted you to know that my relationship with God is the most amazing it's every been in my life. I thought I should share that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, hello! Where is that survey? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman