Skip to main content

hopefully I'll get to interview Jacob Johnson...he's a legend (in the making)

So, I don't know if I've shared this with all of you or not, but as of last week, I officially told my bosses that I will be leaving at the end of the year. It will royally suck to leave this job. Eloquent, I know, but there is no other way to put it. I am hoping to find some sort of way to get my foot in the proverbial door of journalism.

I have officially put on the list of staff writers for Greenville Scene. This is a pretty cool thing. I'll be writing for someone other than myself about something I love--the local music scene. I have another friend who is on staff as well, so that should be way cool. Hopefully, this venture will be a lot of fun and a good step in the right direction.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Good for you babe, shoot for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to read some of your articles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman