Skip to main content

Feast #132

Appetizer: Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a scar on my right elbow from when a boy from youth group pushed me because his sister and I were teasing him.

Soup: What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Miracles happen every day. I think if Lauren got potty trained and Alex was good ALL day...then that would be a miracle.

Salad: Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Paris Hilton

Main Course: What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
"Nary" was Mary, she called me "Iffy" which my mother still calls me. :-D

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought "Tiger" was a lame nickname.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Tiger is a good nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are together on the soup. I am in a struggle with my daughter over the whole potty training thing. My boys were no problem. She is H E double hockey sticks on wheels sometimes.
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris hilton...ugh
    great blog colors....thanks for feasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup Iffy, You're right. Tiger is a lame nickname. When Mary Jane said "Go get 'em, Tiger!" to Spiderman, I was pretty much pissed. It ruined the whole movie for me. BTW, who were you teasing in your appetizer? Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman