Skip to main content

Did you enjoy your VD?

Taco bake tonight with Christine.
Sophisticated Palate tomorrow night with Mike.
Wine & Tapas night on Saturday night with a lot of girlfriends.
Church and Curtis's going away party on Sunday.

Yay! I have so much to look forward to.

What's that you say? How was my Valentine's Day? Most of it did not go as planned, but it was still really good. He got me a card that said: "I love you venti." :-) It was the only card at Starbucks that had the word "love" in it. When Mike bought it, he said to his friend there, "I hope Tiffany hasn't seen these." But as soon as I opened it, I said, "Oh, you got this from Starbucks!"

Haha, I guess he doesn't notices me always looking at the Starbucks merchandise.

We had cheese-basil stuffed chicken. Yummy! And just had a mostly very nice evening.

I'm so in love. :-)

♥Tiffany♥
editors note: someone noted that me saying that i'm looking forward to curt's going away party made me look not-so-nice. so, i just thought i'd add that it really, really sucks that he's leaving :-( but what i meant was that i'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comments

  1. I love you venti? As in the beverage or the number? either way, Lol, good job mike :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman