Skip to main content

sweetness


♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. i love you but this looks realllly posed. sweet, but posed... don't hate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it was sort of posed. Mike and I were sitting on his couch and our friend Tom was taking pictures. I was talking some of the time, so half of them have my mouth open...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, then it's good you picked this one!!! But I'd like to have one wiht your mouth half open, you're eyes half closed... a little drool, just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think it's cute even if it's a little posed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and it may be posed, but it's on mom & dad's fridge. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia