Skip to main content

Pasta and Supergrean

Mike came over for dinner last night and I made a new dish. Spaghetti with olive oil and garlic. It's really easy but it's subtle and yummy--perfect for two tired people, especially when one has a cold sore (no red sauce). Dinner was complemented with a spinach salad and a tall glass of red wine (for me). After all was eaten, we sat on the love seat digesting and talking, but mostly basking in the warmth of each other's company.

We've been spoiled, you know, with Mike being able to work from home. After school, days off, after work, etc...I could always just go to his place because he would always be there. We'd chat on the phone several times a day while I had a break between classes or the children were napping. Now, however, Mike works somewhere else! Which means those previous luxuries are gone. We see each other just a little less (maybe it's just how much normal dating couples see each other) so it's always nice to be able to spend a few minutes doing nothing with each other. Especially at my place, I realized last night, because Supergreen headquarters aren't there and he can't work.

We talk about work an awful lot though! So, I suggested that perhaps on our date (yay! date night!) there is no work talk. Unless, that is, we run out of things to say.

I know we've only been dating nine months, and that's really not that long at all, but I still get super excited when his name pops up on the caller id or he sends me a text message. I always look forward to our special dates, too. This is the first time we've gone out on a date since my birthday, so I'm really excited.

I have no idea what I'm going to wear!

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia