Skip to main content

just andother day at work

I'm not sure whether or not it is just me or if the kids really are going crazy. If I could show you a video (which I won't because they're not my kids to show off...) you would have to cover your ears it would be so loud. Or I would remove the sound and just show CAPITALIZED CAPTIONS.

You would see two toddlers--one with a snotty nose--running around the house or yard. I suppose that what you can call what they are doing is "being kids" but right now I call it "making my headache worse." I'll be honest, a good portion of this is probably because the few hours of sleep I got last night. I'm one of those people who really needs a good solid 8 hours to function--9.25 hours to function happily.

I think, actually, it is a combination of all of the above. The children have been more stubborn, messy, deaf (a.k.a. selective hearing!), loud, etc than usual and I'm rather tired.

But Alex just helped his sister very sweetly and Lauren didn't refuse his aid. Now they're sitting in the toybox together. That warms my heart.

♥Tiffany♥

but don't think I won't be needing a neck rub later.

Comments

  1. That is incredibly adorable :) Same with the picture of you and Mike below. Did you find a place? Did I miss that post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia