Skip to main content

A Life of Convenience!

So, I found this apartment. It seems a little too good to be true. It's exactly what I need! A 1BR/1BA basement apartment in the Agusta Rd area. It's $400/month + utilities.

It's convenient to school and Mike and not-inconvenient to work. (Convenient to work would be living in the Golden Strip and that is inconvenient to everything else!)

I have an appointment to go check it out tomorrow at 9:00am. I hope it turns out to be a good fit! I really need a new place to live, and soon! My lease ends in 60 days!

Comments

  1. hi
    i realy loved your blog ,
    i wish if you put a link to my blog
    http://m-hotties.blogspot.com/
    and i'll return the favor ,i'll put a link to your beautiful blog
    thank you and i wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman