Skip to main content

Editing Out My Life

Once, I was asked to edit my blog. To erase from the internet the negative things I had done. Things that didn't need to be flashed around for the whole world to see. And I reacted poorly.

a.k.a. I freaked out.

I realize now that it's not actually that big of a deal. There are things that don't need to be brought up, remembered, and reminised over. So why have them up there for the whole world too see?

---

Oh, by the way, exactly 8 weeks until my lease is up and I move!

Comments

  1. I agree with you... I wish I could go back and remove most of my half-baked ideas about writing, etc. but I am too lazy to do so :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia