Skip to main content

Thursday Thirteen #15


Thirteen Things



1…. Today will be the first day since last Thursday that I haven't hung out with Mike. I don't even have my cell phone with me, so no random text messages.


2…. Yesterday, I took some of my photos (see Not Really An Artist) to CVS, blew them up, printed them, and framed them. I showed a few to Lindsay and he said: so when are you going to have a show here [at O-cha]. That flattered me. Mike says I'm talented with my picture taking. (so of it, at least!)


3…. I've been talking to my friend Adam (a.k.a. A. G. Lewis) on the phone a lot lately. Which has been really cool. As geographically unfortunate as this friendship is, I'm grateful for it.


4…. Last night, I was making dinner for Mike and on the phone with Adam. I had all this stuff out and no idea what to do with any of it. Adam gave me advice which I followed. And Mike loved it. Thanks, Adam!


5…. I now have art on my walls. They are the pictures that I took. Mike hung them up for me and it looks great. My apartment feels more and more like home every single day.


6…. Tonight is Modern! I haven't been to Modern since Boulevard & Enginnering and I'm so excited! I miss Chris, Brent, and Scott!


7…. I'm sorry that I've been neglecting Thursday Thirteen. I love Thursday Thirteen! I miss reading everyone's TT.


8…. Niel Brooks is going to be playing tonight. Niel Brooks plays such good music. I am so excited, I almost peed my pants.


9…. I'm jealous of a girl that Mike isn't even interested in anymore. It's so silly of me, but I can't help it. He's told me how great I am and how he doesn't even want to think about dating anyone else. But I just can't help but be jealous. I don't know why. It's silly and insecure. And completely unfounded.


10…. Alex is the freaking light of my life. He and Lauren both. They make my world go 'round. I love love love love you, kids!!! Alex just whispered in my ear: "I'm going to tell you a secret. Guess know what? I'm growing up!"


11…. Mary is thinking about going back to the Abbey next year. If she does, I hope I still get to stay in the apartment. I really like living there. Or get a 1-bedroom apartment. I don't think I want a roommate, I really like living on my own.


12…. In case you were unaware, my poetry and photography is available @ Not Really An Artist. Some of it is really not so great. Some of it is really super great. You should check it out and tell me what you think.


13…. The reason that I freaked out so much last night is because I know exactly what you're thinking. And I think so too.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia